Lawyer – speciality 0201 "Jurisprudence", the activity of a lawyer is aimed at realization of legal norms and securing of law and order in our society; the objects of professional activity are legal relations at the organizations of different forms of property.
Accountant – speciality 0601 "Economics, Accounting and Control". The profession of an accountant is aimed at the sphere of economical and financial activities of firms; their professional objects are: firm's property, own capital, duties, accounting and control of financial economical activities, normative and registrative and managerial documentation; an accountant carries out economical, analytical and final controlling activities.
Manager – speciality 0602 "Management"; a manager goes in for managerial and economical activities, ensures rational management of economical processes, organisation of all system of management and its improvement, carries out organisation – managerial, planning, control and analytical activities.
Marketer – speciality 0607 "Marketing"; the objects of a professional activity of marketer are requirements and goods policy of firms; their activity is aimed at researching consumer needs and stimulating of sale of goods and rendering services; marketer carries out marketing , economical, control-analytical, accounting – saling information activity.
Businessman – speciality 0608 "Commerce". A businessman works in the sphere of circulation, aimed at bringing of goods and services from producers to consumers. Objects of professional work of a businessman are: processes of realization of goods and services, technological, organizational processes and informational insurance of movement of the goods. A businessman carries out commercial, organisational – managerial, marketing and foreign economic activity.
Goods Expert – speciality 0612 "Science of Commodities". The objects of the activity of a goods expert are goods, ensuring of goods movement. Goods examination is aimed at identification, appraisal and management of quality and range of goods, ensuring the retaining of goods consignments. Goods expert carries out expert, commercial, organisation – managerial, technological and marketing activities.
Technologist – speciality 2711 "Technology of public catering products". He is in the sphere of producing and circulation. He carries out producing, technological, organisation-managerial, controlling activity aimed at producing and realization of culinary and confectionery goods, service of customers, satisfaction of their real and future requirements.
Manager – speciality 2311 "Organization of service at public catering establishments." A manager renders services at public catering and ensures information maintenance, getting goods and services to customers.
The Technical School Today
The aim of the Technical School is to prepare specialists of high professionalism and inner culture.
The main tasks are:
. to accustom the students to common to all mankind values; to form their adequate behaviour.
. to develop their abilities for further training and for conducting their professional activities.
. to seize ethic and legal rules regulating the relations between the people, towards the society and the surroundings
Nowadays the Technical School lives a very interesting and full life.
It has achieved a lot during these 70 years. These achievements belong both to teachers and students.
For example, our girl-students regularly take prize places in aerobic in our town and region. In table-tennis and dumb-bell our students took the second place in the competition between the Technical Schools of the
Ministry of economic development and Trade in Kursk (1999). We constantly take first places in town games.
In accordance with the aesthetical direction of education we have a general class meeting (or class-hour) when we visit concerts, performances, listen to the people of art. Amateur Student groups of the Technical School took part in the festival "Students' spring" and became laureates.
It is a tradition now at the Technical School to meet with its graduates – this is a real connection of generation. While talking at such meetings the managerial staff of the enterprises tell about the shortage of specialists in the region. The market demands competent and qualified specialists of modern direction (business-man; lawyers; managers, marketers)
That's why by adding a new two-storied building we enlarged our material and technical basis and could open new specialities:
"Management", "Commerce", "Jurisprudence", "Marketing", "Organization of service at public catering establishments." Our graduates come with presents, tell about their experience of work, invite our students to work to their enterprises. Beautiful vases, pictures, VCR "Samsung", telephones, clocks – all these and many other presents of our graduates decorate the studies and lecture-rooms of the Technical School.
In 1989 two computer classes and a cabinet were opened here, they gave our teachers and students the opportunity to make themselves familiar with new computer technologies. Most of our teachers in order to solve our main methodical problem "Computerization of educational process" had finished computer courses. But that wasn't enough, the year 1999 showed the necessity of the creation of a laboratory "Training Accounting"
The laboratory is well equipped with modern computers with legal information systems "Consultant-accountant", "Directory on taxes and taxation", software "Best". Future lawyers work with the programme
In 1991 there was organised a methodical cabinet at the Technical
School, and Mariya Vladimirovna Bogacheva became its director. Our methodical work is directed on creation of conditions for teachers for their fruitful work. The main tasks of this cabinet are to teach, to help, to interest. During the whole history of the development of the Technical
School the teaching staff puts and solves concrete methodical aims, based on the principle of training high qualified specialists, meeting the requirements of educational standard. The distinctive feature of the improvement of our methodical basis is step-by-step research accumulation and the highest possible utilization of all methodical knowledge in all aspects of pedagogical activities.
Nowadays the pedagogical staff works out educational and methodical complexes on different disciplines, collection of practical works, tasks in economics, accounting. There is a methodical council at the Technical
School, O.V. Kovalyova, the Deputy Director in educational work, is its
President, under the direct guidance of the Council the certification and recertification of teachers and masters of practical training has been held. Great attention is paid to young teachers. No one is left aside.
The chairmen of cycle commissions help the teachers in their methodical work. There are 10 of them at the Technical School. They are headed by the teachers of the highest category. At the end of each year there is a competition for the best commission. The winners are awarded with valuable presents.
It has already become a tradition to hold the weeks of specialists, when each cycle commission presents its speciality. Many interesting, necessary and useful things are held: presentations of goods on the bases of practical training (they are usually organised with the help of our teachers and masters of practical training); setting of theme tables, exhibitions of cocktails, cookery, confectionary prepared by students.
Practical training of students, which takes from 40% to 50% of the whole volume of training, helps to raise the quality of future specialists.
During their industrial (professional) training the students consolidate and deepen the knowledge they have got during, their theoretical training, acquire skills and habits.
There are different forms and methods of practical training: educational, industrial, technological, before the diploma (on their speciality).
Practical training takes place at the largest and the best enterprises of trade and public catering in the towns of Caucasian Mineral Waters. Many of them are headed by our graduates.
On the group of non-food products the bases for practical training are:
"The Department Store № 1" LTD, "Children's World" LTD in Pyatigorsk; on the group of food products – the Shop № 1 Public Limited Company (PLC)
"Holod" in Pyatigorsk.
For the speciality № 2711 "Technology of public catering products" there are the following practical training bases: the restaurants
"Friendship" ("Drughba") in Kislovodsk, "Tselebny Narzan" ("Curative
Narzan") in Kislovodsk, the Technical School canteen, the refectory of the sanatorium "Spring" ("Rodnik") in Pyatigorsk, "Ukraine" and "Kazakhstan" in
For the speciality № 2311 " Organization of service at public catering establishments" there are the following practical training bases: the restaurants "Intourist", "Pyatigorsk" and "Hermitage" in Pyatigorsk, the cafe "Beks".
The students of the speciality № 0607 "Marketing" and № 0602
"Management" have their practical training in typing and computer clerical work in the offices of the Technical School under the guidance of the teachers of special subjects, and practical training in clerical work at the enterprises and in offices working as secretaries and leaders of the enterprises.
The industrial training of the students of the speciality № 0201 "
Jurisprudence" is held in the Procurator's Office, in the district court and in the Administrations of the towns of the Caucasian Mineral Waters.
The practical training of the students of the speciality № 0601 "
Economics, Accounting and Control" takes place in the laboratory "Training
Accounting" at the Technical School.
Some arrangements (many of which have become traditional – "Ordaiting",
Teachers' Day", 'The New Year", "The Students' Spring", "The Day of
Health", the meeting of KVN teams) take an important place in educational system of the Technical School. All these arrangements are held collectively, uniting a large number of students, who divide according to their interests to managers, script-writers, painters, sound producers, decorators and participants of amateur art activities. Such groups are not stable, they are organized for one arrangement but they let all the students try their abilities in different creative groups.
Active participation of students in social life of the Technical
School, high quality of their studies, their participation in sports championships help to organize competitions for the title "The best student of the group", "The best student of the Technical School". The students themselves nominate candidates considering the results of the academic year and the Pedagogical Council affirms them.
The best students are awarded with scholarships of the Ministry, the
Governor of Stavropol region and the mayor of Pyatigorsk.
Good material base, sports, educational, methodical work assist in graduation of specialists in accordance with the demands of the State
Educational Standard. In spite of its so respectable age Technical School lives a bright, colorful life…
For 70 years more than 30.000 specialists graduated from the
Pyatigorsk Technical School of Trade and Economy. Among them there are a lot of graduates who achieved excellent results in their work.
Nowadays more than 400 graduates of the Technical School work successfully as leaders of large wholesale and retail trade companies and public catering establishments.
Our Technical School is proud of these graduates:
1. Kalinski Igor Vasilievich – graduated from the Technical School in
1964. Speciality " Science of Commodities" (food-stuffs) works now as the assistant of the Head of the administration of Pyatigorsk.
Doctor of Economics.
2. Sobolev Alexander Nikolaevich – 1962, "Technology of public catering services", works now as the Director of the restaurant "Intourist",
Public Limited Company "Stavropolintur".
3. Girya Anatoly Nikolaevich – 1960, "Science of Commodities" (food- stuffs) works now as the Director of the Limited Company
"Stroimaterialy" ("Building Materials") "Veteran of Labour".
4. Gaidash Nikolai Grigorievich – 1960, "Science of Commodities" (food- stuffs) works now as the Director General of the Public Limited
Company "Rubin" in Lermontov, Honoured Tradesman of Russian
5. Timoshenko Yuri Alexandrovich – 1974, "Science of Commodities" (food- stuffs) works now as the Director General of "Lyudmila and C( LTD.
6. Bogachev Valeri Ivanovich – 1969, "Science of Commodities" (food- stuffs) "Excellent Worker of soviet Trade", "Veteran of labour",
"Honoured Worker of Rosmyasomoltorg", work now as the Director
General of "Entreprement", LTD.
7. The Mosheyev's dynasty –
. Mosheyev M.M/ -1980, works now as the Director General of "Epos"
. Mosheyeva V.G. – 1982, ia a teacher a Technical School.
. Their children – Lyudmila and Sergei – graduatech in 199. Lyubov and
Victoria are out students.
8. Shalaev Oleg Ivanovich – 1951, "Science of Commodities" he has been working for more than 35 years as the Director of Essentuky Culinary
9. Mardakhaev Ekman Danilovich – 1990, "Technology of public catering products", the Director of a Private Limited Company, "Univermag" №
1 (The department Store № 1) Pyatigorsk.
10. Murmuridis Panteleimon Grigorievich – 1957, "Science of Commodities"
(non - food-stuffs), worked in state trade inspection, as a manager of a trust of restaurants.
11. Martirosov Eduard Avetistovich – 1984, was an excellent student, his speciality is "Technology of public catering products", the Chief of
Nevinnomissk branch of ORS of North- Caucasian railway.
12. Ulko Oleg Vasilievich – 1961, "Science of Commodities", the Director of "Gorcooptorg" LTD.
13. Arutyunov Sergei Akopovich – 1960, "Science of Commodities", worked as a manager of "Kurortprodtorg" in Pyatigorsk.
14. Mogilni Mikhail Pavlovich – 1961, "Technology of public catering products", Assistant Professor of Pyatigorsk Technological
15. Kalashnikov Vasili Mikhailovich – 19 , "Technology of public catering products" works now as the Director General of a Soint
Stock Company "Lyudmila +".
16. Bonus Alexander Petrovich – 1976 , "Science of Commodities", the
Director General of a market "21 st Century".
17. Dvizkova Dina Petrovna – 1976, "Accounting in Trade", is a Chief
Accountant of a Public Limited Company "Holod".
Some of our graduates return to the Technical School as
teachers and work for many years. They are:
1. Shabunina Irina Dmitrievna – 1976, "Technology of public catering products", has been working at the Technical School for 19 years, she is the Head of the technological laboratory.
2. Mityukova Elena Vyacheslavovna – 1997, "Management", is a teacher of logic, ethics and aesthetics.
3. Filimyanova Alla Panteleyevna – 1979, "Science of Commodities", master of practical training, has been working for 20 year.
4. Mosheyeva Vera Georgievna – 1982, "Technology of public catering products", a teacher of organization and technology of selling goods, the chairman of a cycle commission.
5. Dubova Lyudmila Vladimirovna – 1970, "Science of Commodities", (food stuffs), a teacher of organization and technology of selling goods, has been working at the Technical School for 20 years.
6. Kiryakova Lidiya Sergeevna – 1977, "Accounting in Trade", a teacher of the highest category, has been working here for 23 years.
7. Krizhanovskaya Tomara Ivanova – 1960, "Science of Commodities", had worked as a teacher of "Science of Commodities" for 19 years.
8. Globa Mariya Ivanovna – 1975, "Technology of public catering products", a teacher of organization of production and Service at the public catering , has been working at our school for 23 years.
9. Bogacheva Mariya Vladimirovna - 1969, " Science of Commodities"
(food stuffs), a teacher of the highest category, the Director of the Methodical Cabinet, has been working for 20 years.
10. Yefimenko Tamara Vasilievna – 1981, "Technology of public catering products", the Head of a full-time education department, has been working for 20 years.
11. Kovalyeva Olga Vitalievna – 1977, "Science of Commodities" (food stuffs), the Deputy Director in educational work, a teacher of the highest category, has been working for 20 years.
12. Somkina Lyudmila Vladimirovna – 1966, "Technology of public catering products""Technology of public catering products", the Head of a full-time education department, a teacher of the highest category, has been working for 30 years.
13. Burtseva Darya Grigorievna - 1967, "Science of Commodities" (non- food stuffs), had worked as a master of practical training for more than 20 years.
14. Muchkina Tamara Grigorievna - 1952, "Science of Commodities" (food stuffs), had worked for more than 20 years a teacher of organization and technology of selling goods.
15. Dudnikova Tatyana Ivanovna – 1971, "Science of Commodities" a teacher of the highest category, has been working for 10 years.
There are many young teachers as well:
1. Kovalyeva Nadexda Sergeyevna – 1998, "Economics, Accounting and
Control", the Head of the laboratory. " Trainin Accounting "
2. Dimitskaya Yulia Sergeyevna – 1994, "Science of Commodities", a teacher of finance, credit and money circulation.
3. Paiko Elena Evgenievna – 1994, "Science of Commodities", a teacher of Economics and analysis of economical actovity.
4. Megayeva Svetlana Vladimirovna – 1991, "Economics, Accounting and
Control", a teacher of financial management and taxes.
5. Fedchenko Irina Sergeyevna – 1998, "Economics, Accounting and
Control", a teacher in the laboratory. " Trainin Accounting ".
One of the authors of this site is also a graduate of our Technical
School Pesotskaya Vladislava Vladimirovna ( www. vlada. mashuk. ru), she graduated in 1996, her specialty was "Commerce" and no Technical School she works as an Information Technologies Manager in Web-studio "Mashuk".